Promenade Park Towers is a new condominium development by Liberty Development Corporation currently in preconstruction at 1 Promenade Circle, Vaughan. The development is scheduled for completion in 2023. Sales for available units range in price from $391,900 to over $1,280,000. Promenade Park Towers has a total of 428 units. Sizes range from 482 to 1431 ft² and bedrooms range from one to three.
Promenade Park Towers Condos will be reimagining the staple Promenade Mall into a refined residential and retail community. Live, work, and play in a one-of-a-kind community that balances premium residences with inviting retailers and pedestrian-friendly landscaped walkways. The full-scale development will feature four stunning towers of premium residential suites, office space, and a high-end hotel, in addition to new retailers, widened pedestrian spaces, beautiful landscaped greenspaces, and expanded connectivity to transit and neighborhoods.
Architect: WZMH Architects
WZMH Architects is committed to the pursuit of design excellence delivered with exceptional technical competency. Based in Toronto, WZMH has been providing innovative and effective solutions for over five decades on a broad range of projects both in Canada and overseas. Fresh approaches to problem solving are encouraged and rewarded in their design studio - this philosophy has motivated WZMH Architects to constantly adapt, evolve, and reinvent themselves to produce architecture that is contemporary, relevant, and meaningful. Their aim is to create timeless places that harness the full potential of their site and benefit the people who will use and experience them.
Number of Storeys: 30
Total Number of Suites: 318
VIP Launch: Oct. 10, 2019
Public Launch: Nov. 2019
1 Promenade Cir, Thornhill, ON, L4J-4P8
THORNHILL: THE GEM OF SUBURBAN YORK REGION
- Prestige and comfort; a perfect retreat from the bustling city while still close to Yonge St and downtown
- Family-friendly: quiet, pedestrian-friendly streets and a variety of reputable public and private schools
- Highly sought and in-demand, unit prices on Toronto MLS reflect rent prices that have risen as high as Liberty Village
BRIGHT FUTURE FOR REIMAGINED PROMENADE MALL
- The 2017 departure of Sears has opened the door for reshaping, and Promenade Mall sees a bright future ahead with brand-new retail space, premium suites and mixed-use facilities
- Anticipated by many, the beautiful remodel shifts the focus to a pedestrian focus
- Connect anywhere in the GTA. Promenade City Condos are encircled by major high steps from the rapidly expanding Promenade transit hub and just a 30 minute drive down the Don Valley Parkway to downtown Toronto.
- Merge onto 4 major highways (400, 401, 404, 407) in minutes
- ~30 minute drive to downtown Toronto
- ~15 minute drive to York University
>> Current Transit:
- Promenade Transit hub: service with TTC and YRT
- Richmond Hill Town Centre offers additional connections to GO trains & busses
>>Planned Transit Expansions:
- TTC: planned addition of subway stop >2km from Promenade City Condos
- 8.1km rapidway serving Highway 7, Bathurst Street, & Centre Street
- Affordable elegance in 3 residential towers, offering 1066 suites of one, two or three bedroom comfort
- 1.5M sq. ft. of usable space in 4th mixed-facility tower, including modern office space and an upscale hotel
- 170,000 sq. ft. of brand-new retail space to be unveiled (Phase 1)
- Landscape: gardens, widened pedestrian paths, open, and airy
LIFE AT PROMENADE PARK CONDOS TOWERS
Life will be fulfilling and enriched at Promenade Park Condo Towers. Thornhill has gained a reputation of a thriving and popular community, highly sought after by families and young professionals seeking to balance the energy of the city with the bliss of a safe, family-friendly residential community. Abundant with excellent schools, parks, libraries, and recreation, Thornhill is a blooming neighbourhood rich with possibility.
ABUNDANT RECREATION AND GREEN SPACE
After class, take a stroll in one of the many charming parks in the area, including Promenade Park, Promenade Green Park, and Downham Green Park. Invest in yourself and your leisure time - try golf, skiing, and other fitness features at Uplands Golf & Ski Club, The Thornhill Club, and Richmond Hill Golf Club, all just a few minutes' drive away.
Highly-Ranked Education Options
Thornhill has gained a reputation for offering some of the best schools in Ontario, including public and religious high schools an abundance of elementary schools. Programs available to young minds include:
- Thornhill Secondary School: Gifted stream, a music program, a High Performance Athlete program, and innovative technology labs.
- Thornlea Secondary School: Advanced Placement (AP), French Immersion, and Creativity & Multimedia
- St. Robert's Catholic Secondary School: Consistently ranking as one of the highest in Ontario, students achieve success rates of ~92% on provincial tests (EQAO & OSSLT). Facilities include a chapel, garden, a covered soccer dome, and two music rehearsal halls.
Shape your child's future with a variety of excellent options that suit all ages and needs.
DOZENS OF PLACES TO EAT AND ENTERTAIN
Thornhill balances great schools, open greenspace, and spacious golf clubs with plenty of city entertainment such as movie theatres, shops, and eateries.
Imagine nearby Cinemas and Silvercity Richmond Hill movie theatres always screening the latest releases, perfect for spending fun time with loved ones.
Shopping for the family is easy and seamless, with several grocery and lifestyle stores just a walk away, including Winners Homesense, No Frills, and Walmart. Find the latest trends at a variety of brand-name stores such as Aldo, H&M, American Eagle, and the Gap at the Promenade Mall, and that's just the existing space - almost 170,000 sq. ft. of brand-new retail space will be unveiled after Phase 1.
Dozens of various restaurants are at your doorstep - try delicious sushi or a classic bagel at Ginza Sushi or What a Bagel, or window-shop at the boutiques down trendy Disera drive.
Just a short drive away, you'll find even more stylish buys at Vaughan Mills Mall, Centerpoint Mall, and Bayview Village Shopping Centre. There is something for everyone in this charming suburb, and residents of Promenade City Condos are at the heart of it all.
Exercise room and yoga studio, media/games room, guest suites, sports lounge, private dining room and kitchen, golf simulator, cyber lounge, dog run area, self-serve parcel room, cards room, billiards room, study lounge, party room, pet wash, children's play area, and outdoor green roof terrace.
Top Five Reasons:
1. Invest in Thornhill - Promenade Park Towers Condos will conveniently be built on the grounds of Promenade Mall, offering residents direct access to existing shopping, dining, and entertainment options. The area surrounding Bathurst Street and Centre Street offers residents plenty of lifestyle amenities, golf courses, and family-friendly activities. This development and revitalization in Thornhill will bring over 170,000 square feet of much needed new retail space to the area. Local attractions like Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre and Canada's Wonderland are just a short drive away.
2. Access to Transit - Promenade Transit Hub will allow residents of Promenade Park Towers Condos to easily access YRT and TTC regional bus services just steps away from home. York University students can take one bus straight to school and commuters can easily connect to the subway system and arrive at Union Station in just under an hour.
3. Major Thoroughfares - Residents of Promenade Park Towers will have easy access to four major highways in the area: Highway 400, 401, 404, and 407. This will allow motorists to travel seamlessly throughout the GTA and commute into downtown Toronto in just 30 minutes via the Don Valley Parkway.
4. Educational Institutions - With some of the best elementary and secondary schools in the province available to families in Thornhill, residents of Promenade Park Towers Condos can rest assured that they are making the best investment in their child's educational future. For post-secondary students, York University is located just a 15-minute drive away.
5. Public Parks - Thornhill is a beautiful city offering residents plenty of open green spaces, lush parks, and beautiful tree-lined streets. The addition of Promenade Park Towers Condos will also include a 20,000 square foot green roof terrace and will bring new natural public spaces and playgrounds for everyone to enjoy.
$5000 with offer,
Balance to 5% in 30 days,
2.5% in 90 days,
2.5% in 180 days,
5% in 370 days, and
5% due on occupancy